Call Center Cover Letter
Your call center cover letter is your first introduction to the employer. The main objective of your cover letter is to get the reader's attention and make sure your call center resume and job application receive the necessary consideration.
The employer starts evaluating you the moment you make contact, that's why your cover letter introduction is key to the entire job search process.
Demonstrate your understanding of what the employer is looking for by highlighting those skills and strengths that meet the stated requirements of the job opportunity.
CALL CENTER COVER LETTER
Your Contact details (phone and email)
21 Industry Plaza
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mr Stevens
In response to your job posting for a Call Center Representative, I am forwarding my resume for your review and consideration. I am confident that this position will make optimal use of the extensive skills and capabilities I have developed while working in a high-volume call center over the last X years. These include:
- Proven ability to resolve issues efficiently under stressful conditions displaying a high degree of tact and professionalism.
- History of success in both inbound and outbound call center functions.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills ensure the highest level of customer care.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills together with the ability to make sound evaluative judgments.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quality assurance expectations and standards.
- A reputation as a team player who develops and maintains positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated flexibility regarding working hours
- Comprehensive computer skills including MS Office and CRM database applications
I believe I can make a valuable contribution to the efficiency and success of your call center and look forward to meeting with you for an in-depth discussion.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Customize your cover letter to the specific job opportunity. Always include a persuasive cover letter with your call center resume.
This call center job description will ensure you include the relevant information in your cover letter.
Call Center Cover Letter Tips
Call Center Manager Cover Letter
Call Center Sample Resume
Customer Service Resume
Customer Service Cover Letter
Call Center Cover Letter Template
Cover Letter Formats
List of Strengths
What is Good Customer Service?
Be the best prepared candidate for the call center interview.
Call Center Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Call Center Jobs
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page
Call Center Agent Cover Letter
Call Center Agents provide assistance to customers using email, telephone, and chat applications. Their functions include ensuring customer service, providing technical support, and selling products and services. Examples of Call Center Agent duties include: taking phone calls, identifying customer issues, diagnosing technical problems, providing solutions, answering to inquiries, maintaining call records, taking orders, calling customers back if they can’t solve the issue on the spot, and making sure customers are satisfied with their intervention.
A well-written example cover letter for Call Center Agent should focus on the following job abilities:
- Technical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Patience and diplomacy
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Professionalism and telephone etiquette
Comparable Call Center Agent skills are visible in the sample cover letter provided beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Call Center Agent Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Green:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Call Center Agent position you have available. As a skilled communicator and problem-solver with 12+ years of experience ensuring outstanding customer service within high-volume call centers, I possess a wide range of knowledge and expertise that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes successfully enhancing customer response strategies, implementing new processes, and managing overall customer service functionality to maximize loyalty, productivity, and growth. Through my experience, I have become adept in overseeing a wide variety of customer-facing responsibilities while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to maximizing customer service and satisfaction.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Excelling in consecutive call center service and support positions since 2004 for The Company Store, Crate and Barrel, and Pottery Barn, respectively; evaluating and recommending products to meet customer needs and expectations, entering customer orders into databases, investigating and resolving issues, and providing requested information to customers in a professional manner.
- Promoted to assume additional responsibility of processing returns and exchanges for The Company Store within just four months of hire; subsequently chosen to train new hires on return and/or exchange protocols.
- Four-time recipient of Employee of the Month award with Pottery Barn in recognition of outstanding customer service and support.
My proven dedication to optimizing customer service and sales success—along with my exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and time management talents—will contribute immensely to the success of your company.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Evelyn D. Dailey